Thursday, March 25, 2010

On the road again

I've been traveling every weekend since I last checked in.

Of course, Twi-Con was AMAZING! My SIL Heidi (@heidiloohoo86) & I did a photo op with Tinsel Korey (Emily) and the other half of my brain Amanda (@naceprettub) and I did a photo op with the wolf pack (Tinsel/Emily, Gil/Billy, Kiowa/Embry). We had a blast! Definitely going to have to do that again!

The following weekend I went to Greensboro, NC to met up with another one of my best friends in all the world, the amazing Erin (@CvrdinFeathers). We saw "Remember Me" together with the awesome @Risbee. Great movie. Now I'm not a Rob fan, but he did a great job in it, though I totally did the math and knew the ending well before it happened! By the way, E is a total dork & was trying to be "The King" - if you don't know NASCAR, this means nothing!
So last weekend I was PLANNING on meeting up with @DrifterMama and hanging out at Bristol on Saturday with her & her friends. Unfortunately, Summit actually gave Atlanta a DVD release party with two of the actors from the movies (Chaske Spencer/Sam, Tyson Housemond/Quil). I can't miss that! Not so close to me! So I dragged the SIL out for a midnight DVD release! Thankfully, I think she had a good time. Side note, Chaske Spencer, he's sort of beautiful. I might need to marry him, if I can't have Kellan, OF COURSE!

Which gets us all caught up to this weekend! I'm jetting off to Pensacola, Florida tomorrow with my roommate Missy (@MRS14) to see a very good friend of our's get married. We are excited, but also sad, because this will be the last time we get to see Tara, our friend getting married, for a while. This summer, Tara is moving to her new husband's home, in Scottland! ACK! So, we are going to try to squeeze some quality time in with her while we can.

Okay, you are all caught up now! Next weekend I'm off to Atlanta for quality time with the niece & nephew, mom, and brother & sil! I think after that I might stay home for a few weeks! Anyone coming to the Charlotte Twilight Convention, let me know, you know *I'LL* be there! :)

1 comment: