Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

Be prepared, I will be extra giddy this week. This weekend cannot get here soon enough! I'm going to Atlanta for the weekend and I can't wait.

My niece, or my mini-me as she is often called, has been asking for me to visit. I got a text message from my sister-in-law about 2 weeks ago wanting to know when I would be visiting because my niece was asking about me again.

The last time I saw my niece she was practically ripped out of my car and put in my dad's car. I had driven her 8 hours between Atlanta and Cincinnati and I barely got to say goodbye. Definitely need some cuddle time with her!

Then there's my nephew, I haven't seen him since just after Christmas. He's 6 months old now, I need to remind him of his amazing Aunt Sassy!

So here are my plans for the weekend ahead:
 
Friday I will be ditching out of work as early as I can. I'd love to make it down there in time for dinner, but I don't see myself getting out of here before 4pm. Cross your fingers I can sneak out around 3 or so!
 
Saturday my brother, SIL, niece & I are going to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. This will be the niece's second Truck race, my brother may have started her watching racing at an early age!
 
And then Sunday, my SIL will be joining me at the Twilight Convention. Oh, and bonus points, my AMAZING friend naceprettub is joining as well! WHOOP! I can't wait, nace & I are getting a photo with the wolf pack, Kiowa Gordon, Tinsel Korey, and Gil Birmingham. Plus, SIL & I are getting a photo with Tinsel Korey separately! I cannot wait! It's going to be LATE when I get back home Sunday, but SO worth it!
 
Oh, hey hot stuff! You, me, nace, Sunday! Let's make it happen!
 
So yeah, ignore me this week, and probably next week as well if you can't handle an overabundance of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment