Thursday, February 11, 2010

Unbalanced

I'm restarting this blog, fresh and clean!

This week I set up my WiiFit. One of the funniest parts of the set-up was the WiiFit informing me that I am "unbalanced" and asking if I trip over things often. Uh, yeah, yeah I do. Thanks...

The only bones I've ever broken are my toes. My left foot is still scratched from tripping up the stairs at work 2 months ago. I have a scar on my right calf from running into a moving box...back in June.

Yeah, I'm a clutz. I appreciate the WiiFit knowing it, but did it have to so blatantly call it out?

And, the title "unbalanced". That cracked me up most. Here's my thought on being unbalanced: I'd rather be emotionally balanced and physically unbalanced than to be physically balanced and emotionally unbalanced. Physical scars on my body are annoying to see, but I can get over. Emotional scars on both myself and those around me, those never completely heal.

3 comments:

  1. And when you play certain games it'll tell you you're 'unbalanced' too! lol I love when it shows you that little red ball with the lines going all over the place. Makes it look like I've been drinking before getting on the Wii Fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was labeled 'unbalanced' on most of the games I played last night, damn thing! The soccer ball game was the worst, I couldn't adjust fast enough!

    Amanda, I love you too, just FYI! :)

    ReplyDelete